I've not done a wish list post for a while, since I've been a bit low on money and have therefore avoiding online shopping. So, I thought now would be a good time to reveal what I'm currently wanting in my possession:
One of the reasons I've not posted so much recently is because there haven't been many products that caught my eye, or that I could justify buying - I'm trying to get through everything I have first before buying certain products, especially on things like skincare.
1. Real Techniques Stippling Brush - I've been admiring the Real Techniques brush range for a little while now, and when I first saw this brush I was a little confused, as 'stippling' to me implies something to be uneven and patchy, I wasn't even sure how it was supposed to be used. After watching a video online, everything fell into place and I like the sound of it. I have a foundation brush at home, but that really feels like I'm painting my face. I've also bought a full size YSL Touche Éclat foundation, so on special occasions I'd quite like to have a 'flawless' finish.
2. Avengers Assemble - Now I know this isn't a beauty product, but I've been looking forward to this coming out ever since I went to the cinema with my boyfriend to see it. I've been trying to make him promise to buy it for me when it comes out which is next Monday, so I'll find out soon if he has or intends to!
3. Berber Oil - I received a small sample of this in the May Glossybox and I really got on well with it. It smelt gorgeous, made my hair soft and I swear it lives up to the claim of a quicker drying time (because I hate drying my hair, it is one of the dullest things in my opinion) so once all my current hair care products are used up, I have every intention of buying this!
4. BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - I've heard a lot of good things about the Bare Minerals foundation and about mineral make up in general. I really want to give this a go at some point, a friend bought the Get Started kit and could only say good things about the foundation.
5. Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands Cream - I also received this product in my first ever Glossybox and loved it. My hands felt soft, and rarely dry and it lived up to the claim of not being a greasy hand cream. I've been trying to use up all other hand creams in my possession before buying this, and I'm close to finishing them all!
6. Pandora Charm - I love this Pandora charm, I got a Pandora bracelet for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it, I'm hoping this will be my next charm. My boyfriend bought me a heart shaped one for my birthday in June.
What's currently on your wishlist?