So here is my current wishlist. It's coming close to pay day and I've got an itch to go out spending.
1. Nars Deep Throat Blusher - I've read good things about NARS and their blushers. Currently I don't own any of their products, but I would like to put a stop to it and after reading reviews I like the sound of Deep Throat, although I do quite like the look of Dolce Vita and Douceur also.
2. iPhone 4S White - It's nearly upgrade time and I'm ready to ditch my tired Blackberry and venture out into the world of touchscreen (which admittedly scares me a little).
3. MAC Lipstick in Capricious or Costa Chic - I recently purchased another MAC Lipstick and the scent is just so lovely, I can't get enough of it. One of these two lipsticks will be purchased next.
4. Caudalie Beauty Elixir - Let's face it, everyone is raving about it. I'm curious to see how it fares to all the hype and whether it will help my skin at all, as I keep getting minor breakouts which is seriously annoying me and this seems to have ingredients to calm down the skin.
5. Benefit Plush Lipglosses - New to Benefit, these lip glosses all correspond with one of the blush boxes that they sell. I am definitely going to get at least one, so far I'm eyeing up Coralista and Dallas (I own both blushers) but the Dandelion one is really nice as well. I believe they're £13.50 each.